- Sky Stadium is located at 105 Waterloo Quay, Pipitea. All Hurricanes home games that are being played in Wellington will be held at this venue.
- Sky Stadium has parking available underneath the concourse. This costs $35.00 per car on game day and is purchased through Sky Stadium . The Hurricanes have no control over Sky Stadium parking nor can you purchase Sky Stadium parking through the Hurricanes.
- Hurricanes Platinum members have access to complimentary Wellington Girls' College parking on match day. Please note this is capped at 300 vehicles per match on a first in first serve basis.
- Sky Stadium is located close to Wellington Railway Station as well as the Thorndon Quay Metlink bus station.
- On game day all Hurricanes members will have access to Sky Stadium at least 90 minutes prior to kick off. Gates opening times will be shared with members via email ahead of each home match.
- Members will scan through at the turnstiles using their membership card
- Members can enter through any of the turnstiles
- If you have any issues around your card scanning or access to Sky Stadium please head to the grey booth on the far left hand of the entrance to Sky Stadium. Alternatively you can call Hurricanes Membership Executive Ryan Kelleher on 022 026 5886.
- To view Sky Stadium entry conditions please click HERE
- Once through the gate members can occupy their seat at any time from entry. Platinum Members have access the Platinum Members Lounge. The Platinum Lounge is found on Level 2 at the south end of the ground. It can be accessed via the escalator found once you have gone through the corporate entrance. If you cannot find the escalator then please ask a member of staff and they will assist you.
Finding Your Seat
- The seat that you have access to is the one printed on your membership card, if you have trouble finding your seat then please ask a Red Badge staff member and they will assist you.
- If you find someone occupying your seats, then please contact stadium staff by texting 5454 with as much information as possible and a stadium staff member will come and remove the patron from your seats. This number can also be used if people are smoking or being abusive in your aisle.
Other Lounge Spaces
- In addition to the Platinum Lounge there are also two other lounges that are accessible to both members and the public on game day. These are the Mezzanine Bar and the Pavilion Bar. Please note that the field cannot be viewed from either of these lounges. The Mezzanine Bar can be accessed form the eastern side of the concourse between aisles 25 & 26. The Pavilion Bar is located near the corporate entrance on Level 1.
Bluebridge Family Zone
- The Bluebridge Family Zone is located at Aisle 12 and is an area that the whole family can enjoy. In this area families can meet the team and Captain Hurricane as well as receiving giveaways and taking part in a range of family friendly activities. Bluebridge Family Zone seats are located between Aisles 16-20.
Member / Ticket Pick Ups
- The members’ booth is the grey booth that is located to the left-hand side of the entrance of Sky Stadium. It will have a sign on the outside that reads “Hurricanes VIP & Accreditation Pick Up”.
Food & Beverage
- Members can purchase food and beverages from any of the food outlets and bars on the concourse.
- If you are unhappy with the standard of what you have been served, then please return it to the outlet you purchased the product from.
NEED HELP WITH YOUR HURRICANES MEMBERSHIP?
Request a call back from one of the Hurricanes membership team by clicking here.