The Hurricanes have announced the captaincy for the 2020 Super Rugby season will be shared between TJ Perenara and Dane Coles.
The duo has played 237 games for the Hurricanes collectively and continue to bring a wealth of experience to the team
Coles has been a team pillar for the last four years, captaining the side since 2016. In his absence, Perenara has shown he is also a natural leader by stepping into the role.
- Join the Hurricanes 2020 membership family and write yourself into the latest chapter at Our House, Sky Stadium by clicking HERE.
- Reserved seating for seven Hurricanes matches played at Sky Stadium
- Adults from $129 Adult + Child $149
- Free access to all home 2020 Hurricanes home playoff matches
- Right To Purchase tickets for 2020 All Blacks matches played in New Zealand
- Exclusive access to member events
- Members Captain’s Run
- Kids Coaching Clinic (Child members only)
- Squad Meet & Greet
- Rugby Analysis Evening