The first Hurricanes Investec Super Rugby match for 2019 has officially sold out.
The full house sign went up at Central Energy Trust Arena in Palmerston North on Friday afternoon ahead of the third round match between the Hurricanes and the Brumbies.
General admission sales sold out on Tuesday with the remaining embankment and stand tickets being snapped up well before kick-off.
Hurricanes chief executive Avan Lee said the response from fans had been fantastic.
“This is the first time we have been back to Palmerston North for three years and the fans have clearly shown us that we have been missed," he said.
"We continue to receive a fantastic amount of support in the provinces after two great years taking games to Hawke's Bay."
Lee also acknowledged the hard work of the Manawatu Rugby Union and the Palmerston North City Council in helping to host the two sides.
The Hurricanes first match at Westpac Stadium in Wellington is next Friday against the Highlanders.
- Join the Hurricanes 2019 membership family and write yourself into the latest chapter at Our House, Westpac Stadium by clicking HERE.
- To request a call back or to receive more information on 2019 Hurricanes membership packages click HERE.
- Reserved seating for seven Hurricanes matches played at Westpac Stadium
- Adults from $129 Adult + Child $149
- Free access to all home 2019 Hurricanes home playoff matches
- Right To Purchase tickets for 2019 All Blacks matches played in New Zealand
- Exclusive access to member events
- Members Captain’s Run
- Members Open Training
- Kids Coaching Clinic (Child members only)