Hurricanes fans who sign up for a seven game Adult membership are in for something unique ahead of next year's exciting Super Rugby season as they receive a piece of history - Hurricanes history.
A limited edition, 80-page hard copy book entitled 'Our Story' is at the printers and will be delivered to members who will be able to get an insight into the club's history; from the Hurricanes first ever match on March 1, 1996 through to June 2018.
Our Story will provide members with personal messages from new Hurricanes head coach John Plumtree, captain Dane Coles, as well as a look back to some of the club's most memorable matches.
The full colour book also details the most influential players to represent the club, its captains, coaches and even home venues.
Some of the world's best photographers have also captured some of the greatest moments in the club's history while just about every statistic you need to know has been included.
If you want to be connected to the Hurricanes, then you will want a copy of Our Story on your coffee table or with you on vacation this summer.
Members who sign up before December 7 will receive their pack before Christmas.
While Our Story will keep adults entertained, the Hurricanes have not forgotten about child members who will receive an official team scarf for the 2019 season.
- Join the Hurricanes 2019 membership family and write yourself into the latest chapter at Our House, Westpac Stadium by clicking HERE.
- To request a call back or to receive more information on 2019 Hurricanes membership packages click HERE.
- Reserved seating for seven Hurricanes matches played at Westpac Stadium
- Adults from $129 Adult + Child $149
- Free access to all home 2019 Hurricanes home playoff matches
- Right To Purchase tickets for 2019 All Blacks matches played in New Zealand
- Exclusive access to member events
- Members Captain’s Run
- Members Open Training
- Kids Coaching Clinic (Child members only)