Our House will be lit up again in 2019 with seven of the Hurricanes Investec Super Rugby matches to be played at Wellington’s Westpac Stadium.
The Hurricanes have introduced new three-game member packages packed with blockbusting New Zealand derbies.
The ‘Saturday Night Fever’ package incorporates matches against the Chiefs (April 27), the Rebels (May 4), at the family friendly kick-off time of 5.15pm, and the Blues (June 15).
The ‘Friday Night Lights’ deal takes in matches against the Highlanders (March 8), the defending champion Crusaders (March 29) and the Jaguares (May 17).
Fans wanting to grab either package can pick them up as either a Bronze deal at just $65 or a Silver deal for only $105. Children have definitely been kept in mind and are priced at $25.
While the packages do not include any potential free home finals, fans purchasing them will get the right to grab their seat as well as additional tickets for any home final the Hurricanes qualify for.
Three game Friday Night Lights and Saturday Night Fever members will also be eligible for other great benefits, including:
- Their own member card and lanyard
- Pre-purchase rights for All Blacks test matches in New Zealand
- An invitation to exclusive member events
- Discounted ticket offers for selected non New Zealand derby matches for family and friends
- An opportunity to vote for the Hurricanes Members’ Player of the Year
- Regular member news updates
- Exclusive partner benefits
To request a call back on our Friday Night Lights and Saturday Night Fever memberships please click HERE.
To secure your Friday Night Lights and Saturday Night Fever memberships today please click HERE.