Hurricanes players are providing fans with some extra incentives to get in behind their team in 2019 after being issued with a Fuel Group challenge to help the club push memberships.
Hurricanes squad members are split into four Fuel Groups during the preseason with a number of challenges contested during the December / January period.
The Hurricanes' Fuel Group membership challenge was initiated last year with each Hurricanes Fuel Group given one designated week to promote an incentive for fans to sign up as a member. The team that achieves the most growth versus the same week in the previous year will be deemed champions in early February.
Hurricanes fans that have purchased a 2019 membership this week (open until midnight Sunday) will go in the draw to win a signed jersey or a school visit from Hurricanes squad members.
The other three Fuel Groups will be watching the membership tally with interest as they put forward their own unique member offers in the coming weeks. Keep an eye on the Hurricanes social media channels to see what you could win as part of the Hurricanes Fuel Group membership challenge!
- Join the Hurricanes 2019 membership family and write yourself into the latest chapter at Our House, Westpac Stadium by clicking HERE.
- To request a call back or to receive more information on 2019 Hurricanes membership packages click HERE.
- Reserved seating for seven Hurricanes matches played at Westpac Stadium
- Adults from $129 Adult + Child $149
- Free access to all home 2019 Hurricanes home playoff matches
- Right To Purchase tickets for 2019 All Blacks matches played in New Zealand