1. Information on how to enter the Promotion forms part of the terms and conditions of entry. Entry into the Promotion or acceptance of any portion of the offers or prizes are deemed as acceptance of these Terms and Conditions.
2. Hurricanes Limited, 2/191 Thorndon Quay, Pipitea, Wellington, 6011. s the promoter of this competition (“the Promoter”).
3. The Promotion is not in any way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with Facebook. Any queries, comments or complaints about the Promotion must be directed to the Promoter and not to Facebook. In participating in the Promotion you are providing information to the Promoter and not to Facebook. To the extent permitted by law, you agree to release Facebook from any and all claims and demands arising out of or in connection with your participation in the Promotion or with any of the offers or prizes offered. 3. The Promotion is open to those aged 13 or over as at the date the Promotion commences. Employees of the Promoter, and household members of each such employee, are not eligible to enter the Promotion.
4. To enter the Promotion, you must: a) Pick the score of the next Hurricanes match. b) Add your name, email address, phone number and city of residence c) Tick the box to receive Hurricanes communications ) Click ‘Accept the Terms and conditions” box e) By joining Hurricanes communications and entering the promotion, you agree to receive further communications from the promoter. f) By entering this competition, you accept that your name and entry material may be used by the promoter for promotional purposes on social media. Details of the Promotion and competition will be communicated via the Hurricanes social media platforms. Promotion Period
5. The Competition runs until 7.30pm on the day of each Hurricanes match (NZT) (“the Promotion Period”). Entries received after the end of the Promotion Period will be ineligible to enter the Competition.
6. The winners will be chosen from a pool of entrants who have correctly predicted the score. The winner will be chosen by the promoter’s judging panel and (in accordance with these Terms and Conditions) and announced via email or phone call. Should there be more than one person who has picked the correct score from any of the matches there will be a random draw to select the ultimate winner of the Hurricanes jersey. The Promoter reserves the right to disqualify any entry which does not comply with these Terms and Conditions and select a replacement winner.
7.We will announce the winners the week after the match and contact the winner to collect or be sent the prize.
8. The main prize is a Hurricanes training rugby jersey from the 2018 season.
9. The Promoter's decisions are final and no correspondence will be entered into.
10. The Promoter reserves the right to substitute any prize in whole (or any of its components), with a substitute prize of equal or greater value if the prize (or any of its components) cannot be provided for reasons outside the Promoter's reasonable control.
11 The Promoter is not responsible for the payment of any duties, fees or taxes, or any other expenses incurred in taking up the prize (including any travel or accommodation costs involved in attendance at a test match). The prize is non-transferable and non-exchangeable.
12. The Promoter assumes no responsibility for any error, omission, interruption, deletion, defect, delay in operation or transmission, communications line failure, theft or destruction or unauthorised access to or alteration of entries into the Competition. The Promoter assumes no responsibility for any injury or damage to entrants or any other person’s computer related to or resulting from participation in, or down-loading any materials in relation to the Competition, whether by entry or voting. The Promoter reserves the right to disqualify any entrant who tampers with any of the Competition processes or is engages in conduct that may damage the reputation of the Promoter or its affiliated entities at any time.
13. To the extent permitted by law, neither the Promoter nor any other person or party associated with the Competition will be liable for any loss or damage whatsoever suffered (including but not limited to indirect or consequential loss) or personal injury suffered or sustained in connection with either participation in the Competition or with any prizes offered.
14. This competition is subject to the laws of New Zealand and the exclusive jurisdiction of the Courts of New Zealand.
15. Nothing in these terms and conditions limits or modifies the consumer's rights under the Consumer Guarantees Act 1993.
16. If for any reason beyond its reasonable control the Promoter or its agents or contractors are unable to run the Competition as described, the Promoter reserves the right postpone, extend, amend, re-schedule or cancel the Competition (“the Change”) at any time at its sole discretion on the provision of reasonable notice (which will include posting notice of the Change on the Competition Webpage).